You will play a key role in the end-to-end implementation of projects: starting from project, planning and initiation until the final delivery of the solution.
Translating business needs into technical solutions :
- Suggesting approaches and optimized solutions to face customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Working with the customer to analyze and understand their requirements: organize, prepare and lead workshops, deliver business blueprint documentation
- Designing and implementing end-to-end functional solutions and enhancements on applications
- Customizing and developing the SAP-system in a project team, supported by technical experts Implementing technical solutions understanding the business needs and anticipating technologic requirements Test and assist in the development of test scripts
- Coaching business unit team members, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
- Contributing to presales activities and prototyping Writing detailed technical specifications and documentation
- Delivering training or knowledge transfer (being an SAP trainer is an asset
- Participating to workshops to diplomatically share your point of view, recommendation or best practices
- Managing your own planning to ensure all project milestones are achieved
As a SAP FI Consultant at Aptys you have a crucial role to play in our development & growth plan.
You can prove experience and projects in multiple IT technology areas and/or mobility with aptitude for Project Management and Business Process Optimization.
We expect you to have a client-facing personality with strong oral and written communication skills.
Definitely customer-focused, your positive attitude and pragmatic vision help you delivering added-value solutions with an innovative approach to make our customers happy for a long time! You are committed to the success of the projects you are working on individually and collectively.
You show flexibility, strong perseverance and determination. Result-driven, you analyze, monitor, adapt and get things done! You have excellent presentation skills and are an open to-the-point communicator. You are proud to represent our expertise and values. Your professionalism, self-confidence and autonomy make you a trusted advisor at our customers.
Naturally studious, you want to learn, share and be on top of your field. You like to innovate, to develop new solutions or business extensions and to discover new technologies.
Minimum 5 years of experience in FI or CO (FI or CO certification is an asset)
Minimum 2 years of experience in another SAP module (SAP Invoice Management, MM, others…)
Willingness to extend your scope of SAP knowledge (SAP simple finance, S/4 Hana…)
Willingness to extend your scope of SAP knowledge
Understand SAP infrastructure
Excellent presentation skills
Experience with at least one SAP module (MM, FI, CO, SRM, PM, PP, …)
Excel, Word, PowerPoint & general computer literacy
Master Degree preferably in Business or Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences or Economics.
Ideally trilingual and min. bilingual, your mother tongue is French or Dutch and you are fluent in English
You reside in Belgium
more generally, you are:
Highly motivated for delivering solutions
Customer-oriented (active listening, willingness to understand customer needs and taste of personal relationships)
Proactive & result-oriented
Eager to learn